Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's my first time!

Wow, with today's technology, you'd think I would have done this sooner! Well let me just start out my telling you a little bit about my self. I am a mother of two wonderful children, I also work full time. I am the owner of Shelia Rae's unique finds and boutique. I love anything vintage, I also love to make things. I am also a very green person, so I try to renew, reuse, and upcycle. I am starting this blog because I want to share my vintage finds with the world! I am on Etsy alot, I love that website. So many wonderful item's there. If you haven't already checked it out, you really should. While you are there, check out my store. My prices are great, and shipping is at great prices to. Also I would love your feedback, tell me what you think about my shop, what I should inprove on, anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment