Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 26, 2014

I need your opinion!

  So as you all know I am in LOVE with anything vintage. When I started this blog almost 3 years ago. I was planning my wedding, and was blogging about wedding stuff (most included diy and vintage wedding items). However, time's change, people change, and life happens. With all that being said, I am wondering where I can take this blog. Would you all like to see wedding stuff? Fashion? Vintage item related to kids? To home's? Or a little of everything? I was thinking a little of everything, however, I want my reader's opinion first. I want to try and blog more, at least my goal is once a week (I say that because, I am now married, and we have 4 kids, I work, and will be starting school again this fall, after having our forth this past March). Please just leave a comment on what you would like to see on this blog. I would greatly appreciate the feedback. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment