Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Summer wedding

 Oh how I love to go to a summer wedding! Who doesn't right? The weather is nice and warm, and for the most part great! Flower's are in bloom, and the bird's are out. You can have your choice of an outdoor or indoor wedding! I recently went to a wedding and was in love with the centerpiece's, wish I would had these at my wedding! They have such a great vintage look to them, and they are made out of mason jars. Everyone love's mason jar! Just look on Pinterest and you will find million's of project's to do with a mason jar :) These centerpiece's are so easy to do, with wedding budget possibly reaching over ten grand. It's great to save money when you can, and do a little DIY project!

Please excuse the weird angle of this picture.

Love how they used lemon's in the water! Here is some more idea's that I found on Pinterest! Enjoy :)



I found this on Pinterest, then the link brought me to this blog! Check it out, and see how to make this! Love the burlap, it's so pretty :)

This is also a great idea!  Floating candles are alway's  a great choice to your wedding decor!














No comments:

Post a Comment